20: Talk about something that happened in high school.
High school - where all my gaming addiction started. It was where I learned how to play awesome video games, I had to skip classes and sneak out of school using the ‘super secret’ broken part of a wire gate at the back of the school yard.
30: Talk about what turns you off.
Girls who make cussing a very normal adjective.
Girls who smoke.
People who cannot keep promises.
33: Talk about what you do when you are sad.
I surround myself with happy people and happy thoughts.
Sometimes I let myself be alone. Maybe cry (alone of course!). Works wonders. After that, I sleep, eat, or surround myself with happy people and happy thoughts.
5. If you were drunk who would the person you like to take care of you?
Angelina Jolie. No questions asked.
9. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
No. Well of course with the right people. You can’t just barge into strangers and open conversations with sex. Unless that is your goal in the first place.
29. Have any of your ex’s told you they regret breaking up?
Yeah. But we must not cry over spilled milk, nor must we put in back inside the glass. Get yourself another glass of milk. There is this feeling that you want to give it a second chance, but sometimes you just know that it will never work.
45. What makes you get out of bed in the morning?
My housemates waking me up for work since my damn alarm can’t wake me.
Also my dog howls for breakfast. The little devil.
1. Stop Learning. I’ll try that new sport. I’ll check out that nice restaurant. I’ll visit that awesome beach. I’ll eat that strange delicacy. I’ll talk with the village locals. I’ll learn that weird dance. I’ll climb that mountain. I’ll join that eating contest.
There is so much to learn and so much to do.
I’ll live life to the fullest, and so should you.
(that freaking rhymed! haha)
2. Stop Dreaming. What are we if not for dreams?
3. Commit suicide. Yeah, life is unfair. Life’s a bitch. But I will continue on living. There is still something out there that is worth living for, no matter how unfair and bitchy this world may get.